There are some specific yoga poses and mudras that are really good for improving blood flow to the face and head. Practising these yoga poses is especially beneficial for healthy and glowing skin naturally. There are some yoga poses such as cobra pose, shoulder stand, fish pose, triangle pose and plough pose. All these poses promotes blood circulation to the upper part of the body that is head and face region. All these poses increase oxygenation by opening the chest.
Inverted poses and forward bends also increases blood circulation to head. People with oily skin suffer from acne and pimples during summer. Here cooling pranayama and breathing exercises can provide a soothing and cooling effect on the skin and help to retain its glow. It also aids emotional and physical cleansing.
Here are some Wonderful Yoga tips for glowing Skin
1) Practice Vajrasana, Bow pose, wind relieving pose, kapalbhati and naadi shodhan (anulom vilom ) pranayama on empty stomach to detoxify the body. Detoxification occurs through forceful exhalation. It also improves digestion.
You can Read More about Yoga poses that are good for the skin below:
2) Meditation is a great way to get rid of accumulated emotions. Meditate atleast 3-4 times a week in order to get natural glow from within.
Here are some wonderful Post on Mediation
3) Spend 20 minutes daily for facial yoga exercise. It helps to tighter and tone up the facial muscles. It also keeps the aging sign at bay. Massage your eyebrows and jaws to reduce stress and relax the facial muscles.
Buy On Amazon Store:
4) Devote 20 minutes to facial yoga exercises every day. It helps to tighten and tone the facial muscles and keep the signs of aging at bay. Massage your jaws and eyebrows to reduce stress and relax the facial muscles. Work your cheeks and chin.
4) Do some round of fast paced yoga such as Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutation to break to promote natural detoxification of whole body including skin.
Also Read More on Surya Namaskar on below Link:
Some Natural Tips to Keep Your Skin Glowing
Yoga is not just a form of exercises but increasing harmony with nature by staying close to the earth. Here are some simple and useful natural tips that you can follow in combination with these yog asanas and pranayama in order to have naturally glowing skin.
1) Drink Plenty of Water
Begin your day with a glass of lukewarm water with lemon juice and honey added to it. It helps to detoxify the whole system and helps keep your skin healthy and clean.
Also Read – We eat on time, do we drink on time?
2) Eat Fresh Products
Ensure to have fresh products by staying away from packed foods. Include more of fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains in your diet.
3) Take Rest and sound sleep
Out body needs 6 to 8 hours of undisturbed sleep every day in order to rejuvenate and restore the daily wear and tear.
4) Go Natural
Use natural stuff on skin and try to avoid chemical laden skin products, creams, cosmetics as much as possible. You can always go for natural and herbal products. Natural remedies are best which are done at home.
Also Read – Why yo should go organic?
5) Reduce stress
Stress has adverse effect on the body. So reduce the stress from your life. Try to be happy and smile more. Start enjoying little things. The happiness that is reflected on your face is the best makeup for your face.
Here are some yogic way to get controlled of stress
Over to You
Yoga is a great way to detoxify your body. And detoxification is an important process to get rid of unwanted toxins from our body. This will leads to a healthy body as well as healthy skin. So Yoga is a sure shot to get a glowing face. Do share your feedback in the comments below. Thanks for reading.