“The energy of life entering and leaving your body flows evenly throughout the universe. With that current, the mind of the cosmos communicates with all things.”
-Ilchi Lee, LifeParticle Meditation: A Practical Guide to Healing and Transformation.
What is energy healing meditation? In energy healing meditation, one send the powerful healing life or life force or pranic force to the affected area. Affected area is that body part which needs help of immediate attention. This life force is energy behind all healing.
In Case if you take any kind of medicine, It provides that vital pran force to the affected part.
Must Read – Pran Mudra – A cure for all disease
Our body and nature has immense healing power. Nature can be a source for this vital pranic energy. It provides all the vital energy needed for our body to function well. Whenever this energy is blocked or becomes out of balance, illness manifests.
How energy healing meditation works?
“Energy healing is based on the supposition that illness results from disturbances in the body’s energies and energy fields and can be addressed via interventions into those energies and energy fields.”
– Jed Diamond, Stress Relief for Men: How to Use the Revolutionary Tools of Energy Healing to Live Well
Energy healing meditation helps you to concentrate your positive energy on the affected body part. And it tends to alleviate any adverse symptoms and feeling that are being manifested through the physical pain.
Here are steps for energy healing meditation
1. Sit straight and close your eyes. Try to meditate at your third eye.
2. Breathe slowly, deeply and as silently as much as possible. Breathing should be easy and natural. Don’t hold your breath after inhale and exhale.
3. On every inhale, feel yourself breathing the healing Life Force in through your solar plexus. Nature, plant, trees, air, sun etc can be source of pranic energy. Hence it is always beneficial to do energy healing meditation close to nature. Visualize this Life Force as a very refined and lightest energy.
4. As you exhale, gently direct this light energy to the afflicted area. If there is not a specific ailing area or you are unable to determine one, then disperse this light energy throughout your body on your every exhale.
5. Continue and repeat above steps until you feel that affected body part or area has received enough Life Force.
Read More – Pranic Healing- A self healing approach