Everyone wants to be healthy and fit and of course want to live longer. So what are the few healthy habits that can be followed to be healthy and fit? The secret to health lies in the small things. Small daily habits leads to healthy or unhealthy lifestyle. So by changing you little daily habit, you can bring a positive change in your life.
If you Want to be healthy, follow these 15 routines. These are simple and easy steps to be followed. But one thing that is needed is your commitment to yourself. If you are committed and really want to change yourself, there is nothing that is impossible. So here we go.
Want to be healthy? follow these 15 routines
1) Drink a cup of green tea daily. Green tea boosts the immunity and help you live longer.
2) Laugh out loud for 10 minutes daily. Because laughter is the best medicine. It helps to release out stress and also message your facial muscles that indeed help you looks and feel younger.
Here are some good post that will help you to manage stress
3) Do 5-7 rounds of Surya Namaskar daily. Surya Namaskar is a rapid form of yoga and it helps you prepare for the day. It is a perfect warm-up for the day.
Here you can learn more about Surya Namaskar
4) Give up sugar. It is not really sweet for your health. You can always choose better options of natural sugar such as dates, honey and of Course you can always replace your sugar with jaggery.
Below you can read more about why you should opt for natural source of sugar:
5) Go organic and go green to save yourself and mother earth.
Read More: Why we should go Organic?
6) Take a morning walk. You can also opt for barefoot walking on the grass.
7) Avoid junk food. Eating junk foot is considered the most hazardous for the health. You can always replace your evening junk with healthy snacks such as a handful of nuts.
8) Sleep tight for 8 hours. Sleep helps your body to rejuvenate. So it is extremely important to take proper sleep.
9) If possible, opt for bicycle to the workplace. This is not only good for your physical health, but also for environment.
10) Wake up before sunrise. You would have heard it, early to bed and early to rise is the key to good health.
11) Don’t skip breakfast. Many studies have proved that healthy breakfast is extremely important for good health. Even a healthy breakfast can prevent a heart attack.
12) Go for meditation. Meditation will help your mind to calm down and release stress. Meditation is extremely important for your mental wellbeing.
13) Cook and eat at home. Home food is considered most healthy.
14) Drink plenty of water daily. Atleast Drink two tree glass in the morning as you get up as the first thing. This is known as water therapy as it helps to maintain metabolism rate and also helps in shredding weight. It also helps to remove toxins from the body. You can also add a piece of lemon into it.
15) Take the steps and ditch the escalators and lifts. One of the best and quick way to have some physical exercise and that too without devoting any special time for this activity. You can easily follow it in office and in the shopping malls.
Over to you
I hope you liked the above easy and simple tips. Implement in your life and see the difference. I hope it will help you to lead a healthy life. If you have any such tips that you would like to share with the outer world, do share in the comments below. You can also share feedback or query.
Don’t miss below informational posts: