Everybody wants to stay young and cheerful. Age is just a number, just add a little of humor and carelessness to your life. And you are are done. Nothing serious about it. Let it be simple and easy going. Don’t take everything’s burden on your shoulders. Don’t overthink of the matters that you can’t control. Here are few Timeless tips to Stay Young from George Carlin, An American Standup comedian. Hope you will enjoy reading this.
Timeless tips to Stay Young from George Carlin
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay them.
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever, even ham radio. Never let the brain idle. ‘An idle mind is the devil’s workshop.’ And the devil’s family name is Alzheimer’s.
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person, who is with us our entire life, is ourselves Be ALIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it’s family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don’t take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next country, to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity. AND, ALWAYS REMEMBER: “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away”
We all need to live life to its fullest each day!!
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting ‘…man, what a ride!’
Read More Interesting Posts: