The Surya Namaskar is a package of 12 exercise done in a row. It has many benefits and if done consistently can not only help you shed excess flab but can also help you combat diseases. Surya namaskar not only provide physical benefits, but mental, emotional and spiritual benefits as well.
Here is how Surya Namaskar will benefits you?
1) Suryanamaskar or Sun Salutations, ideally done facing the early morning sun. Hence it helps your body to absorb sun rays.
2) Regular practice of this asna can help to lose the excess belly fat.
3) Surya Namaskar is extremely beneficial as a stretching exercise.
4) It is extremely beneficial for joints and muscles.
5) Provide proper workout to the body, hence improving one’s posture and keeps body in shape.
6) The moves and postures of the Surya Namaskar asana help our internal organs function better
7) It helps to fight insomnia as it relaxes the body and calms the mind.
8) Provide flexibility and balance to the body.
9) It helps regulate menstrual cycles and makes childbirth easier.
10) This asana is known to facilitate blood circulation. It oxygenates the blood and helps strengthen the heart and stimulate cardiovascular system.
11) It reduces anxiety and restlessness and enhances our strength and vitality.
12) Surya Namaskar benefits not just adults, but kids as well. It helps kids to develop better concentration and memory.
13) Surya Namaskar also provides mental benefits to regular practitioners. You will feel wonderful after performing the Surya namaskar.
Benefits of Surya namaskar are endless. Regular practice of this asna will provide more life force to the the body, that is the base of very existence.