Everybody needs a dip of motivation at some point in life. A time comes in life when a person feels so demotivated that he does not get a way out of it. At that time even a simple one liner motivational quote can ignite that spark in him which can change whole his life. So here are 101 hand picked motivational quotes. I am sure Each one of these 101 Quotes can Motivate you to Stars.
1) Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. Charles R. Swindoll
Your attitude makes all the difference. Some people achieve big things inspite of all difficulties. On the other hand, other people keep on complaining about small problems in life.
2) Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. Helen Keller
Be positive. Life is unfair but still worth living. Don’t loose hope and keep moving. Ups and downs are part of life and one can not avoid it. But optimism can help a person to sail through all his adversities.
3) In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can. Nikos Kazantzakis
Self confidence is the first thing to succeed. If you cannot trust yourself, then who else will trust you. Develop an attitude of self belief and re write your life with faith and optimism.
4) Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Theodore Roosevelt
Think high but don’t miss the ground. People have achieved great things only when they were grounded. One can master the art of flying only when he knows the proper way of landing.
5) Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. Og Mandino
Be bigger than your failure. Don’t let your failure to overcome you. Learn from your failure and rewrite your life.
6) Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. Og Mandino
Today’s effort will pay off in future. So always give your hundred percent.
7) If you can dream it, you can do it. Walt Disney
Dream has power of reality. They originate in your mind. So if you can dream , you have all the power to convert that dream to reality.
8) Quality is not an act, it is a habit. Aristotle
Quality is not one time shot. It is a shot that has to be played every time. So a person who is habitual of perfecting his work, can only deliver quality.
9) You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water. Rabindranath Tagore
For achieving something, actual actions are required. Merely planning will lead no where. Action speaks.
10) We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
Never Never give up. Problems are part of life. Learn to defeat them.
11) The secret of getting ahead is getting started. Mark Twain
First step taken is the half work done. And baby steps leads to new milestone. Standing at one place will lead no where.
12) What you do today can improve all your tomorrows. Ralph Marston
Today is the creator of tomorrow. A small seed planted today will result in a beautiful plant tomorrow and a bigger tree in future. Future is written off every day.
13) A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand
Don’t struck in the gamble of comparison. Be the better you every day. Be creative and be motivated to be a better person tomorrow.
14) Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. Norman Vincent Peale
Have confidence in your ability. You have all the power of the world.
15) It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. Confucius
Keep moving. Small steps leads to big milestone in future.
16) Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. Arthur Ashe
Utilize your time and resources effectively. Do your best in whatever situation you are.
17) There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self. Aldous Huxley
The best you can do in the world is make yourself better than yesterday.
18) The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. Confucius
Be motivated and give your 100 percent. Then there will be no stopping for you.
19) Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
Never give up. One more try can turn the things around and make you successful.
20) Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay. Simone de Beauvoir
Act now and act here. Dont let this moment pass away without.
21) Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me. Carol Burnett
You are the maser of your life. No one can and no one will try to change it. You can only define and shape your life.
22) Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do. Pope John XXIII
Listen to your heart. Give wings to your dream and desires. Don’t cut the wings of your dream with the knife of fear. Nothing is impossible. If you can dream you can achieve it.
23) Things do not happen. Things are made to happen. John F. Kennedy
Nothing comes free in the world. everything has to be earned. If you want to achieve something , pay the price for it and make it happen.
24) Never, never, never give up. Winston Churchill
Giving up is not the way for you. Conquer your failure to reach out to the top.
25) We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated. Maya Angelou
don’t get defeated by the failure. Accept them, learn from them and move forward. Success will be yours.
26) Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. Samuel Beckett
Move on. No matter how many times you failed. Try again, fail again. Failures are the building blocks for the success.
27) The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. Walt Disney.
The most important thing is the execution of the plan.
28) You can never quit. Winners never quit, and quitters never win. Ted Turner
If you have strong desire, you will never quit. You are born to be a winner and winner never quit.
29) Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. Harriet Beecher Stowe
Stay in the moment. This adversity will pass on. Just stay firm and don’t stop fighting with your situation. You will come out as a winner.
30) You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. Les Brown
Don’t stop dreaming. There is no time, age and limit to dream. Keep dreaming and set a goal for your self. Life is breathless without a goal.
31) Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star. W. Clement Stone
Think high and dream big. It will lead you to big achievements.
32) You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand. Woodrow Wilson
You are here to make a difference to the world. Don’t just limit your self to the living. Think big and aim for the stars.
33) Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work. H. L. Hunt
Find out what is the real purpose of your life. What exactly you want from your life and what you can sacrifice to achieve that.
34) If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree. Jim Rohn
You can make a difference. If you are not liking something in your life. Go and change it.
35) Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. Leo Buscaglia
Your talent is a gift from God. Fully utilize it and give a return gift to God.
36) Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it. Oprah Winfrey
Keep on trying, no matter how many times did you fail. Every single failure will take you one step closure towards your destination.
37) When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. Elon Musk
Make your success as important as air is for you to live.
38) A goal is a dream with a deadline. Napoleon Hill
Set deadline for your dreams. Don’t just let them wander freely. Do proper planning and execution to convert them into reality.
39) We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers – but never blame yourself. It’s never your fault. But it’s always your fault, because if you wanted to change you’re the one who has got to change. Katharine Hepburn
Don’t blame anybody for your failure. You are sole responsible for your life. Since you are the master of your life. You can make it or waste it. Its all your choice.
40) Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again. Og Mandino
Greet everybody with love and smile. This is the thing when you will share will multiply itself and make your life a beautiful journey.
41) The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power. Unknown
Past is gone. Do not dwell too much into it. Focus on future. One positive step taken today can give fruitful result in future.
42) If you fell down yesterday, stand up today. H. G. Wells
Learn from your past mistake and move on.
43) When you fail you learn from the mistakes you made and it motivates you to work even harder. Natalie Gulbis
Every failure is an opportunity to learn something in life. It teaches you an experience that makes you more matured than yesterday.
44) If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. Jim Rohn
Create the blueprint of your life. If you don’t design your life. Chances are there that you end up living to fulfill someone else dream.
45) Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another. John Dewey
When you achieve one goal, Don’t stop there. that should be the starting point for another goal.
46) If you think you can do it, you can. John Burroughs
It all depend on your faith and confidence on your self. If you think you can, you will surely.
47) You have to make it happen. Denis Diderot
Put all your efforts and just make it happen. Whole sky is your limit.
48) They can conquer who believe they can. Virgil
World is conquered by the people who thought they could. Self trust is the foundation stone for any success story.
49) Motivation will almost always beat mere talent. Norman Ralph Augustine
A motivated person can do better than a talented person. Talent can be achieved only through motivation to do something.
50) You must take action now that will move you towards your goals. Develop a sense of
urgency in your life. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
This is the right time to start and move towards your goal. Respect your time and utilize each and every moment effectively.
51) Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward. Victor Kiam
Even failure will take you one step forward towards your goal.
52) Never complain and never explain. Benjamin Disraeli
Don’t waste your time in complaining and explaining. Because these acts will lead to any result. Use your time effectively in reaching to your goal.
53) Either I will find a way, or I will make one. Philip Sidney
Your destiny depends on you. You have to find your way. Otherwise create a new one. It all depends on your determination.
54) I really believe that everyone has a talent, ability, or skill that he can mine to support himself and to succeed in life. Dean Koontz
Everyone has got talent or skills to be successful in life. Only things needed are determination and passion.
55) Do your work with your whole heart, and you will succeed – there’s so little competition. Elbert Hubbard
Give your 100 percent in what ever you do and you will be able to reach your goal.
56) Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice. Wayne Dyer
Your life is your choice. You want to live it miserable or being motivated. Its completely your choice. You are the creator of your destiny.
57) If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success. John D. Rockefeller
Explore new things and travel new path. Life is an adventurous journey. Lead from the front and set examples for others rather than following other’s examples.
58) There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. Nelson Mandela
Live your life the way you want. Don’t settle for less. If something is not satisfying, do something to change. Utilize your full potential.
59) Follow your inner moonlight; don’t hide the madness. Allen Ginsberg
Follow your heart and let your dream fly. Don’t hide the excitement inside you.
60) I think people who are creative are the luckiest people on earth. I know that there are no shortcuts, but you must keep your faith in something Greater than You, and keep doing what you love. Do what you love, and you will find the way to get it out to the world. Judy Collins
There is no match for the creativity. So do what you love to do. And this is the only way to get out of the race and live your life freely.
61) Follow your dreams, work hard, practice and persevere. Make sure you eat a variety of foods, get plenty of exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Sasha Cohen
Follow your dream and work hard to achieve them. But ensure to eat healthy food and do a round of exercise. Ultimately it is the health that matters the most.
62) It is very important to know who you are. To make decisions. To show who you are. Malala Yousafzai
Know yourself and realize your potential. Where is your destiny and what all you can do. Tell the world who you are.
63) Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you. Thomas Jefferson
Your action speaks about you. If you want to better know yourself, then act. Because action speak louder than the words.
64) Always continue the climb. It is possible for you to do whatever you choose, if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourselves to do it. Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Find out what is the real purpose and focus on what you really want to do in life. And continue climbing the ladder of success with hard work and passion.
65) A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did. John Burroughs
Every big name was unknown at some point of time. They started from somewhere and with their passion and hard work, they reached the height.
66) The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.” -Walt Disney
Stop discussing and Start doing right here right now.
67) Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today. -Will Rogers
Yesterday is gone and and tomorrow is yet to come. Ensure yesterday is not able to take much
68) People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.”- Rob Siltanen
People who think differently and are desperate enough about their dream are the ones who change the world.
69) If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.- Steve Jobs
If something really excites you, then you don’t need the push to complete that task. Its your inner will that makes you work and take it to completion.
70) Knowing Is Not Enough; We Must Apply. Wishing Is Not Enough; We Must Do.”- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Knowledge alone does not work. It needs proper implementation and usage.
71) We Generate Fears While We Sit. We Overcome Them By Action.- Dr. Henry Link
Fear can be overtaken by action. So act and face your fear on the face.
72) Imagine Your Life Is Perfect In Every Respect; What Would It Look Like?”- Brian Tracy
Imagine the things that you want in your life. Things that can make your life perfect. This will help you to draw a clear pictures of your goals in your life.
73) What You Lack In Talent Can Be Made Up With Desire, Hustle And Giving 110% All The Time.- Don Zimmer
Talent can be beaten by desire and hard work. There is no short cut for hard work. Even talent of no use if hard work is not associated with it.
74) To See What Is Right And Not Do It Is A Lack Of Courage.”- Confucious
When you know what is right for you and still you don’t act shows a lack of courage on your part. So go and take chances and do the right.
75) When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful. – Eric Thomas
Deserve success as badly as you breathe. Only then you would be able to succeed.
76) Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard. – Tim Notke
Hard work can beat talent. There is no substitute for hard work. Talent also need hard work to get success.
77) Every great story on the planet happened when someone decided not to give up, but kept going no matter what. –Spryte Loriano
Every success story has a great determination behind it and an attitude of not to give up.
78) Don’t stop when you’re tired. STOP when you are DONE. – Unknown
Don’t stop to take rest. Stop only when you have reached your destination.
79) Success… seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit. Conrad Hilton
Move on. Its ok to make mistake. But you should not stop until you reach your goal.
80) Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better. Jim Rohn
Successful people do the things differently. They take the challenge which others are reluctant to take.
81) You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. – Zig Ziglar
Start small. You don’t need all perfection to start big. But you need to start first to reach the greatness.
82) Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. – Neale Donald Walsh
Come out of your comfort zone to achieve big.
83) The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. Confucius
The key ingredient of success is the strong will to win, the desire to succeed and inner urge to reach out to your full potential.
84) Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all. Dale Carnegie
Keep trying. Since almost all things are accomplished by the people who did not stop trying.
85) Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. Winston Churchill
Failures are the building stones for the success. And walking from one failure to the other will pave the way to the success.
86) The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do. Walter Bagehot
There are two type of people in the world. One who thinks they can’t do the things. And others are the ones who think if they cannot do then no body can do. And greatest achievement lies in the accomplishing the things which others thinks are impossible to achieve.
87) The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.
The secret of success lies in the fact of finding your destination in life.
88) There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed. Ray Goforth
People will always try to stop you from doing big things. Because they are unable to achieve that and secondly they don’t want you to accomplish that.
89) What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable. Unknown
Try something remarkable in life. You have been given one chance and one life.
90) Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life—think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. Swami Vivekananda
Put all your energy and brain behind your dream. Then nothing can stop you from accomplishing your goal.
91) I can’t change the direction of the wind, but can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Adversities are part of life. When you will travel the path to success, it may be possible that you face hardship. It would not be possible to change the direction of the wind, but you can always adjus your sails to reach the destination.
92) Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. Henry Ford
Failures teach us a lesson and it is an opportunity to start again more intelligently.
93) There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits. Michael Phelps
You will encounter everything during your journey to success. But with hard work and determination , no one can sop from reaching your destination.
94) The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus. Bruce Lee
Every one has equal talent. But focus on target sets out the difference.
95) Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it
will burn very briefly. Stephen R. Covey
Motivation get ignition from within. An external does will not have that kind of effect.
96) Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. Les Brown
We fear too much in our life and as a result of that we start living the life of fears. But actually we should live the life of our dreams.
97) A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
Utilize every opportunity in life. Even the hardship created by others, turn that into the building blocks of your success.
98) Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.
Don’t wait too long. Go and act right now.
99) The best way to predict the future is to create it. Peter Drucker
Future depends on today. What ever you will sow today will result in beautiful plant tomorrow. So future can be created today.
100) The starting point of all achievement is desire. Napoleon Hill
Dream and desires are the starting point of all achievement. Things cannot be achieved if strong desire is not there.
101) No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again. Jack Kornfield
You can start over. Does not matter how many times you failed in the past. You can start right now and right again.
Over to you
A dose of motivation can create that spark into us that can lead us to know height. And here Each one of these 101 Quotes can Motivate you to Stars. Here are few other informational posts: