Chanakya was an teacher, economist and philosopher from India. He is considered scholar in political science and economics. He is famous for his neeties or tricks. Even in modern age, his neeties are quite useful and solution to various problems.
Here is the list of Chanakya quotes that are useful in solving modern world problems
1) Once you start a working on something, don’t be afraid of failure and don’t abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest.
2) Education is the best friend.
4) The one excellent thing that can be learned from a lion is that whatever a man intends doing should be done by him with a whole-hearted and strenuous effort.
5) A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
7) Do not reveal what you have thought upon doing, but by wise council keep it secret being determined to carry it into execution.
8) We should not fret for what is past, nor should we be anxious about the future; men of discernment deal only with the present moment.
9) The wise man should restrain his senses like the crane and accomplish his purpose with due knowledge of his place, time and ability.
10) One whose knowledge is confined to books and whose wealth is in the possession of others, can use neither his knowledge nor wealth when the need for them arises.
11) The earth is supported by the power of truth; it is the power of truth that makes the sun shine and the winds blow; indeed all things rest upon truth.
12) The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all directions.
14) Never make friends with people who are above or below you in status. Such friendships will never give you any happiness.
15) Excess of beauty resulted in the kidnapping of Sita, extreme ego of Ravana got him killed, and unnecessary charity caused great troubles to Raja Bali. Avoid extremes!
16) The test for purity of gold is performed by rubbing, heating, pounding and cutting. Similarly, the true characteristic of a person are revealed at the time of intense trouble. His manners, voice and actions will reveal a lot about him.
Read Other Interesting Posts:
19) You can win a greedy by offering money, a proud person by pretending your devotion, you can win a fool by agreeing with him, and you can win a scholar by truth and only truth.
20) You should be shameless when it comes about learning something, dealing in business, and having food.
21) One must be satisfied with whatever he has as wife, wealth, and income. Still one must never get satisfied with the knowledge and acts of charity.
22) Those who desire only wealth belong to lowest class of people. Who desire wealth and respect are above them. The men who desire honor and respect are superior to all.
Over to You
Acharya Chanakya was a great scholar. We can learn a lot from his teachings and adopt them to be more successful in life.
Don’t miss below motivational stuff:
Buy Other must read books on Amazon