Steve Jobs does not need any introduction. His speeches and words have inspired millions and will continue to inspire millions others. He was an innovator who dare to change the world with his wisdom. Here are some inspirational quotes from Steve Jobs.
Buy Online :
This is the extract of the Commencement address delivered by Steve Jobs on June 12, 2005.
1. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.”
2. “For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.”
3. Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while.
Buy Online :
4. Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
5. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
6. You’ve got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.
Must Read – 22 Simple Rules to live life happily
7. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
8. the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
Over to you :
Life is short and beautiful. Do what you want to do. Live your life, Live your dream. What to say:-)
Read Other Interesting Posts to get inspired:
Buy Online :