Inspired from the school student directory ‘the photo address book’ that was more famous as ‘the facebook’ among students, Mark Zuckerberg started Facebook. Facebook is among the most famous site around the globe. Facebook is like a revolution in the field of networking.
Through facebook. Mark Zukarburg has touched the lives of billions. Whatever your views are about facebook, but it is a fact that it is the most famous social networking site today. Yet to be grown childish image of Zukarburg does not resemble any CEO but it is a fact that he is among the most wealthiest person across the world. Here are 8 inspirational quotes from Mark Zuckerberg, a young entrepreneur who wanted to change the lives of people through his passion.
8 inspirational Quotes from Mark Zuckerberg
1) Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough.
2) You are better off trying something and having it not work and learning from that than not doing anything at all.
3) The biggest risk is not taking any risk.In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.
4) On hard days, I really just step back, and that’s the thing that keeps me going.
5) The question I ask myself like almost every day is, ‘Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?’… Unless I feel like I’m working on the most important problem that I can help with, then I’m not going to feel good about how I’m spending my time.
6) Find that thing you are super passionate about.
7) People don’t care about what you say, they care about what you build.
8) People can be really smart or have skills that are directly applicable, but if they don’t really believe in it, then they are not going to really work hard.
Over to you
Mark Zuckerberg is an inspiration for billions. There are plenty of things we can learn from him. As per him, do what inspires you. Infact all famous personality will advise you to do want you want to do..But very few of us take this advise very seriously. We have just one life and we should live it the way we want to live it. Happy living.
Read Other Interesting Posts:
Recommended Product to buy on Amazon :
by Robin Sharma [Jaico Publishing House]
Price: INR 299.00