Below Insightful quotes from Oprah Winfrey will inspire you to live your life with laughter and joy. Struggle and sorrow are part of life. We cannot certainly avoid them. But yes we can always take them with high spirit. If we welcome life with our bigheartedness, life will give us everything in return. Oprah Winfrey is an inspiration for billions. She is a live example of people who are destined to reach the top with their attitude inspite all the troubles of the world. Their attitude makes them different from others.
Here are 51 Insightful quotes from Oprah Winfrey
Recommended Product to buy on Amazon :
1) The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
2) Turn your wounds into wisdom
3) You can have it all. Just not all at once.
4) The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.
5) What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine.
6) The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.
7) Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.
8) Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.
9) Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more.
10) Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
11) Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.
12) If you want to accomplish the goals of your life, you have to begin with the spirit.
13) The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be.
14) I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.
15) As you become more clear about who you really are, you’ll be better able to decide what is best for you – the first time around.
16) You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
17) Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have.
18) I don’t believe in failure. It is not failure if you enjoyed the process.
19) True forgiveness is when you can say, “Thank you for that experience.
20) I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint – and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you.
21) Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.
22) Every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes, and dance.
23) You get in life what you have the courage to ask for
24) You don’t become what you want, you become what you believe
25) I don’t want anyone who doesn’t want me
26) Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.
27) Your true passion should feel like breathing; it’s that natural.
28) When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.
29) We can’t become what we need to be by remaining what we are.
30) The great courageous act that we must all do, is to have the courage to step out of our history and past so that we can live our dreams.
31) Self-esteem comes from being able to define the world in your own terms and refusing to abide by the judgments of others.
32) You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on.
34) Only make decisions that support your self-image, self-esteem, and self-worth.
35) Every day brings a chance to live free of regret and with as much joy, fun, and laughter as you can stand.”
36) Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could have been any different
37) It makes no difference how many peaks you reach if there was no pleasure in the climb..
38) Meditate. Breathe consciously. Listen. Pay attention. Treasure every moment. Make the connection
39) You look at yourself and you accept yourself for who you are, and once you accept yourself for who you are you become a better person
40) You have to find what sparks a light in you so that you in your own way can illuminate the world.
41) The big secret in life is there is no secret. Whatever your goal. You can get there if you’re willing to work.
42) In the mist of Difficulty lies Opportunity.
43) With every experience, you alone are painting your own canvas, thought by thought, choice by choice.
44) So go ahead. Fall down. The world looks different from the ground.
45) The best of times is now
46) Whatever you fear most has no power–it is your fear that has the power
47) You are built not to shrink down to less but to blossom into more.
48) Every one of us gets through the tough times because somebody is there, standing in the gap to close it for us.
49) I believe there’s a calling for all of us. I know that every human being has value and purpose. The real work of our lives is to become aware. And awakened. To answer the call.
50) We are not Human Beings experiencing spiritual lives, we are spiritual beings experiencing human lives.
51) Difficulties come when you don’t pay attention to life’s whisper. Life always whispers to you first, but if you ignore the whisper, sooner or later you’ll get a scream
Over to You
Life comes as you take it. It is all about your attitude. if you want some change in your life, then first bring change in your attitude. If you have any query or feedbac
Dont miss below motivational stuff:
Recommended Product to buy on Amazon :