Life is simple, but we tend to make it complex. Life is not about achieving big and becoming rich. Life is all about being happy. Life is unfair but still worth living. Life is not about dwelling in the past or worrying for future, but living in the present moment. We rush for our goals, we rush to achieve big in life. We run to win the race of life.
And in all these we tend to forget that life is all about cherishing the small movement. Life is there in a small laughter or smile.
It is there in the sunshine, that we miss every morning in the hush of life. Life is there in the blossom of a flower, that we ignore during our journey to the office. Life is there in the innocence of a kid, that we miss when we come home late and realize that kid is already slept.
Here are 40 Amazingly wonderful Quotes on Life that I am sure will inspire you to live in the moment and to cherish the small happiness.
40 Amazingly wonderful Quotes on Life
1) Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated – Confucius
2) Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. – Buddha
3) Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. – Marcus Aurelius
4) The most important thing is to enjoy your life and to be happy
5) Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself – George Bernard Shaw
6) In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. – Abraham Lincoln
7) We do not remember days, we remember moments. -Cesare Pavese
8) Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. – Steve Jobs
9) Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced. – Soren Kierkegaard
10) If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person. It’s how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never quit, never quit. – William J. Clinton
11) The purpose of our lives is to be happy. – Dalai Lama
12) The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. – Eminem
13) Life is a song – sing it. Life is a game – play it. Life is a challenge – meet it. Life is a dream – realize it. Life is a sacrifice – offer it. Life is love – enjoy it. – Sai Baba
14) Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’ – Martin Luther King, Jr.
15) The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. – Bertrand Russell
16) Life is 10 percent what you make it, and 90 percent how you take it. – Irving Berlin
17) One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure. – William Feather
18) I have found that if you love life, life will love you back. – Arthur Rubinstein
19) Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them. – Dalai Lama
20) We need to give each other the space to grow, to be ourselves, to exercise our diversity. We need to give each other space so that we may both give and receive such beautiful things as ideas, openness, dignity, joy, healing, and inclusion. – Max de Pree
21) Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living? – Bob Marley
22) Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it. – Ernest Holmes
23) There is more to life than increasing its speed. – Mahatma Gandhi
24) Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans. – John Lennon
25) If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of. – Bruce Lee
26) A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. – Charles Darwin
27) You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way. -Walter Hagen
28) The only disability in life is a bad attitude. – Scott Hamilton
29) When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, ‘I used everything you gave me’. – Erma Bombeck
30) Life is too short for long-term grudges. -Elon Musk
31) The greatest trap in our life is not success, popularity or power, but self-rejection. – Henri Nouwen
32) No man is a failure who is enjoying life – William Feather
33) To live a pure unselfish life, one must count nothing as one’s own in the midst of abundance. – Buddha
34) A chain is no stronger than its weakest link, and life is after all a chain. – William James
35) Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me. – Carl Sandburg
36) Most people have never learned that one of the main aims in life is to enjoy it. – Samuel Butler
37) The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want. – Ben Stein
38) What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. -Wayne Dyer
39) Character develops itself in the stream of life. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
40) My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can. – Cary Grant
Over to you
Life is a journey. We must travel it with enthusiasm. I hope you enjoyed above quotes on life. Here are some more beautiful posts. Please read and share your comments below.