Amit Ray is an Indian Author and Spiritual teacher. He is known to the world for his teaching on Mediation, Yoga, peace and compassion.
Mainly He has written books on ‘OM Mediation’ and Spiritual Topics. He teaches the importance of integrating yoga, mindfulness and positive approach towards life. So here are some wonderful quotes from the Om Meditation Teacher.
25 Inspirational Quotes from Meditation Teacher Amit Ray
1) It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters.
2) Yoga is not a religion. It is a science, science of well-being, science of youthfulness, science of integrating body, mind and soul.
3) If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.
4) A bird is safe in its nest – but that is not what its wings are made for.
5) Meditation is a way for nourishing and blossoming the divinity within you.
6) You are never alone. You are eternally connected with everyone.
7) Beautify your inner dialogue. Beautify your inner world with love light and compassion. Life will be beautiful.
8) You are a cosmic flower. Om chanting is the process of opening the psychic petals of that flower.
9) Life is not always perfect. Like a road, it has many bends, ups and down, but that’s its beauty.
10) Exercises are like prose, whereas yoga is the poetry of movements. Once you understand the grammar of yoga; you can write your poetry of movements.
11) Self-observation is the first step of inner unfolding.
12) Yoga means addition – addition of energy, strength and beauty to body, mind and soul.
13) Mind is a flexible mirror, adjust it, to see a better world.
14) God is whispering in your heart, in the whole existence, just tune your ears.
15) There are many goals but one path – the path of compassion.
16) Yoga is the art work of awareness on the canvas of body, mind, and soul.
17) You are your master. Only you have the master keys to open the inner locks.
18) At the core of your heart, you are perfect and pure. No one and nothing can alter that.
19) Breath is the finest gift of nature. Be grateful for this wonderful gift.
20) Meditate, Visualise and Create your own reality and the universe will simply reflect back to you.
21) Do not live in the shadow of the masters for ever. Learn to live in the light of your soul. Life deserves full expression.
22) In every change, in every falling leaf there is some pain, some beauty. And that’s the way new leaves grow.
23) Silence is the language of Om. We need silence to be able to reach our Self. Both internal and external silence is very important to feel the presence of that supreme Love.
24) Life is a dance. Mindfulness is witnessing that dance.
25) Meditation is realising and expanding your inner beauty in every direction.
Over to You
Meditation leads to Joy and inner discovery. A few minutes spent in meditation can help you to realise the real purpose of your life. It leads not only to mental peace but also to self discovery. A few minutes spent in meditation can help mind to unlearn few things that bothers internal peace and joy. So here are few posts below that will inspire you to take up meditation: