Respect your time because time is money. Time does not wait for anyone. It is said that one who does not respect time, he hardly achieve anything. Time is the most powerful thing. But these days most of the people complain about lack of time. Everyone has same 24 hours in a day, but still there are some people who do a lot during these 24 hours and on the other hand, few people always complain of no time. It depends on how effectively one utilises his time.
With so many distraction around such as social media, tv, smart phones and internet, it becomes extremely important to use time effectively. Too much time spent on reading messages from social media can lead you to trouble with uncompleted tasks. We live in the world of information overloading, where every second we are bombarded with new information. It may or may not be relevant that is the other thing. But everybody wants to be up to date. And they don’t realise that it is eating out important minutes from their life. So be tunes and focused and utilise every second of your life. Here are 21 Timeless quotes about utilizing time effectively that will inspire you to use your every second so effectively.
Recommended Product to buy on Amazon :
21 Timeless quotes about utilizing time effectively
1) The two most powerful warriors are patience and time ― Leo Tolstoy
2) Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time ― Arnold H. Glasow
3) The time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself ― Douglas Coupland
4) Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma -which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition ― Steve Jobs
Don’t miss 8 Inspirational quotes from Steve Jobs that can change the way you thing and live.
5) Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin ― Mother Teresa
6) Don’t waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear ― Paulo Coelho
7) Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door ― Coco Chanel
8) A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life ― Charles Darwin
9) You may delay, but time will not― Benjamin Franklin
10) Time is what we want most, but what we use worst― William Penn
11) We must use time as a tool, not as a crutch ― John F. Kennedy
12) If we take care of the moments, the years will take care of themselves ― Maria Edgeworth
13) Lost time is never found again ― Benjamin Franklin
14) Regret for wasted time is more wasted time ― Mason Cooley
15) Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend― Theophrastus
16) Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely ― Rodin
17) The key is in not spending time, but in investing it ― Stephen R. Covey
18) We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they’re called memories. Some take us forward, they’re called dreams ― Jeremy Irons
19) You can’t make up for lost time. You can only do better in the future ― Ashley Ormon
20) I must govern the clock, not be governed by it ― Golda Meir
21) Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you ― Carl Sandburg
Over to You
Time is priceless and perhaps the most valuable thing in the world. So spend it wisely. You time is limited, so as your life. Monitor your daily activity and cut short the the things that consumes your most of time. Take out time for your self, it is very important. Spend time on building healthy habits. And restrict your smart phone, laptop and other time stealing activities. Live your life naturally. Go out in nature. Don’t postpone your important tasks for tomorrow. Take out time for family and friends. Live the life to fullest.
Below are some interesting posts you must read:
Recommended Product to buy on Amazon :