Warren Buffett is the most successful investor of 20th century and third most wealthiest man in the world in 2015. Buffett is the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. He has some great advice for being successful in business and life. Here are 21 Investment and Success quote from Warren Buffett.
Warren Buffett Quotes on Investing
1) Rule No. 1: Never lose money. Rule No. 2: Never forget rule No.1.
2) Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.
3) You don’t need to be a rocket scientist. Investing is not a game where the guy with the 160 IQ beats the guy with 130 IQ
4) It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.
5) Buy into a company because you want to own it, not because you want the stock to go up.
6) Time is the friend of the wonderful business, the enemy of the mediocre.
7) Investors should remember that excitement and expenses are their enemies.
8) Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.
9) You can’t make a good deal with a bad person.
Warren Buffett Quotes on Life & Success
1) Not doing what we love in the name of greed is very poor management of our lives.
2) The difference between successful people and really successful people is that really successful people say no to almost everything.
3) In the world of business, the people who are most successful are those who are doing what they love.
4) You keep doing the same things and you keep getting the same result over and over again.
5) Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
6) You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.
7) It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.
8) It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.
9) The business schools reward difficult complex behavior more than simple behavior, but simple behavior is more effective.
10) Honesty is a very expensive gift. Don’t expect it from cheap people.
11) Don’t fake it till you make it.
12) The most important investment you can make is in yourself.
Over to you
You can find inspiration in everything around you. If you want to achieve big, just keep moving. Think about it, plan it and then take action. Don’t wait for the right movement to come. Right movement is right here, right now. Just believe in you.
Read Other Interesting Posts:
Recommended Product to buy on Amazon :
by Robin Sharma [Jaico Publishing House]
Price: INR 175.75