Life is abundant, and life is beautiful. And it’s a good place that we’re all in, you know, on this earth, if we take care of it. – Alice Walker
These 20 signs that will prove that you are doing better. We always keep on complaining all the time. Sometime about tough boss or job. On the other hand, about difficult people to deal with. But here are 20 signs that will prove that you are doing better than you think. Believe me, you are doing better than 70% of the world population. Life is unfair but still worth living.
20 signs that will prove that you are doing better than you think
1) You can see the amazing sunrise and sunset.
2) You had stomach full last night and did not go to sleep hungry.
3) You had a choice of what clothes to wear.
4) You are healthy. If you fall sick today. You know you will recover.
5) When you woke up today morning, you had a roof on your head.
6) You can have sweets just like any other normal food.
7) You can friends and family to share you emotions.
8) You have few minutes daily to spend in front of tv or with family or friends.
9) You can read.
10) You have access to internet.
11) There is someone a friend or relative who misses you and looks forward to meet you next.
12) You have a old golden days memory book.
13) You have access to medical care.
14) You have access to clear drinking water.
15) You did not fear for your life today.
16) You live in a country where you can share your views freely and it protects your basic human rights.
17) You are very much alive and feel the happiness inside your heart.
18) You are worried sometime and anxious as well, since you are ambitious, you have people whom you care about. You are passionate about your carrier.
19) You have overcome some obstacle and you have learned and survived through it.
20) You have atleast one dream and you think you can chase it.
Over to you
Count your blessing. And life is most enjoyable when it is simple. So live you life with enthusiasm and happiness. Probably we will not get another chance to live it again. Today, once gone will never come. Cherish your time. It is precious. If you have any suggestion or Feedback, do share in comments below.
Read Other Interesting Posts: