Attitude makes a big difference. Attitude and choice decide everything in life.Attitude can turn upside down and vice versa. There are many example around us who have changed the world with their attitude. Attitude is the key to success. To achieve success one has to carry a winning attitude.
Here are 15 Best Quotes on Attitude
1) Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.- Thomas Jefferson
2) For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.
3) People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude. – John C. Maxwell
4) Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation. – Brian Tracy
5) A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes.
6) Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. – Lou Holtz
7) Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. – Winston Churchill
8) Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us. – John N. Mitchell
9) Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but how we react to what happens, not by what life brings us but the attitude we bring to life. – Wade Boggs
10) Our attitudes control our lives. Attitudes are a secret power working twenty-four hours a day, for good or bad. It is of paramount importance that we know how to harness and control this great force.- Irving Berlin
11) The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes. – William James
12) Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up. – Allen Klein
13) I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you’re grateful, you’ll see God open up new doors. – Joel Osteen
14) If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges.- Pat Riley
15) It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come.- Dalai Lama
Over to you
Attitude can make a big difference. So always wear a positive attitude.
You can also read below interesting posts: