Passion is something that can make you to enjoy your work. It is when your heart and mind are equally dedicated to your work. But for most of us it gets really tough to choose their passion as career.
Still there is no harm in trying it. May be you will earn less, but you will do what you want to do in your life. And this will lead to more satisfactory life and happiness.
And this is something very valuable. Finding passion is also a very tedious task. Many people fails to acknowledge where their passion lies. But not to give up again, keep searching. One day or other day you will be able to find out what is the real purpose of your life. That day probably will be the best day of your life.
Here are some quotes about passion that will inspire you to be passionate.
1) “What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.” —Bob Dylan
2) “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” —Mark Twain
3) “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” —Farrah Gray
4) “It’s your place in the world; it’s your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live.” —Mae Jemison
5) “I’ve been absolutely terrified every moment of my life and I’ve never
let it keep me from doing a single thing that I wanted to do.” — Georgia O’Keefe
6) “There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life
that is less than the one you are capable of living.” —Nelson Mandela
7) “You must give everything to make your life as beautiful as the dreams that dance in your imagination.” ― Roman Payne
8) “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember,
you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to
reach for the stars to change the world” — Harriet Tubman
9) “Nothing is as important as passion. No matter what you want to do
with your life, be passionate.” — Jon Bon Jovi
10) “A person can succeed at almost anything for which they have unlimited enthusiasm.” — Charles M. Schwab, American Steel Magnate
11) “One person with passion is better than forty people merely interested.” — E. M. Forster
12) “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” — Howard Thurman
I hope you enjoyed above quotes about passion. So find out your passion in life. One way is to dream and when you dream, dream big. There is no pint in playing small. Take some risk and do what you want to do. You may be successful or you may be a failure. But alteast you will not regret you did not try. Learn from your mistake and move on. Life is all about moving. If you have any such experience , do share in comments below.
Don’s miss below interesting post: