Ratan Tata is a visionary entrepreneur. He is a businessman par excellence. World has seen through his excellent vision and leadership as the Tata Group reached the new height under his leadership. He is a true businessman with a clear vision, strategy and commitment. Rata Tata stands as an example of true success achieved with what it takes. Here are 10 quotes from Ratan Tata that can change your thoughts.
10 quotes from Ratan Tata that can change your thoughts
1) None can destroy iron, but its own rust can! Likewise none can destroy a person, but its own mind set can.
2) If you want to walk fast, walk alone. But if you want to walk far, walk together
3) Ups and downs in life are very important to keep us going, because a straight line even in an ECG means we are not alive
4) I don’t believe in taking right decisions. I take decisions and then make them right.
5) I admire people who are very successful. But if that success has been achieved through too much ruthlessness, then I may admire that person, but I can’t respect him.
6) The strong live and the weak die.
7) If there are challenges thrown across and those challenges are difficult then some interesting, innovative solutions will come. If you don’t have those challenges then, I think, the tendency is go on to say that whatever will happen, will take place in small deltas.
8) You will probably find the resistance (to change) more from those who haven’t been doing well.
9) There are solutions for most problems. The barriers and roadblocks that we face are usually of our own making and these can only be demolished by having the determination to find a solution, even contrary to the conventional wisdom that prevails around us, by breaking tradition.
10) On many, many occasions you would have doubts on whether what you are pursuing is the right thing. But if you do believe in what you are trying to do and you pursue it and stay with it in a determined manner, I am quite sure you will succeed.
Over to you
Above were the 10 quotes from Ratan Tata. I hope you would have got some insight for your life. If you liked the post or want to share some feedback, do write down in the comments below. Also don’t miss below informational posts.